Teckmeyer Financial Services recognizes the importance of our clients’ trust. Keeping our clients’ personal information confidential is a top priority of our staff. This Notice, which is required by state and federal law, explains our Privacy Policies.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, nonpublic, personal information our clients share with us. “Nonpublic, personal information,” for example, would include such information as your name, address, social security number, and credit information. We will maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect that information.
- We will limit the collection and use of client information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service and to administer our business. We collect personal information about clients primarily from applications, agreements, or other forms. We may also obtain information about you, such as your credit history or other facts relating to creditworthiness, from a consumer-reporting agency.
- We provide information about current or former clients to parties outside Teckmeyer Financial Services only as described below:
- To companies that provide trade clearance or custodian services to us (e.g. RBC Correspondent Services or any number of Mutual Fund companies).
- Where required by law or regulation. Examples include responses to a subpoena, court order or regulatory demand.
- As authorized by you. You may direct us, for example, to send your account statements and trade confirmations to a third party.
- As otherwise authorized or permitted by law. For example, the law permits us to respond to a request for information about you from a consumer-reporting agency.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve your investment needs.
If you have any questions regarding our safekeeping of your personal private information,
please call us at 402.331.8600.